Wednesday, July 27, 2005

First of all, since when am I called mo-zilla? (I've decided to let that slip and keep this post clean) RE: Keener - we all know who the real keener is...

I agree with his suggestion on the order of the books (I actually didn't know of any other order). But anyway, I've read the whole series once (maybe twice, not sure, but suppressed memories aren't unheard of) and yesterday I finished the first book. I have to admit, it's kind of weird reading it now since it was clearly geared towards young and innocent minds. Reading it last night, I felt angry towards this specific character and just felt he should've been killed off cause he was stupid. But other than that, it was nice to be immersed in a fantasy world again - a nice breath of fresh air for me. I suppose if anything, it's a book where we have to read it with a naive mind, as it will make the story that much better, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home