Andrew Adamson?
My first day was ok, met lot's of the people there and got a tour. I think there will be some interesting projects for me to work on, so that's promising. But the commute is not so pleasant. Unfortunately, the Kitchener rush hour ends pretty early so the ride home takes quite a while. Fortunately mornings are pretty quick, but the workplace has a early start time (8:30AM) which I don't really like.
Anyway, the just watched the trailer and it does look promising. I know the WETA team that was responsible for the special effects for LOTR is working on Narnia, but I'm not too familiar with the director. The director is Andrew Adamson and his biggest credits are the Shrek movies. I just hope he has enough vision (like Peter Jackson from LOTR) to make a movie worthy of the books. (Although he does have considerably less source material to work from...). I guess this is a similar situation to LOTR, where Peter Jackson was a relative unknown as well. Nevertheless, I think it's safe to assume that the special effects will be top-notch.
The only famous actors i recongnized were Jim Broadbent for the Professor (which is an excellent choice IMO) and Liam Neeson for the voice of Aslan. I always imagined Aslan having a very deep voice, so I wonder in Liam Neeson can pull it off.
Point of order: Should we be using the comment system to follow up on messages, or should we just keep making new posts like a forum thread?

3 Comments:
Are postings about wrists random and/or interesting enough?
I should've made/included the changes first before posting my other comment... now I've gotta make another comment. Anyway, since we don't want to lose past posts from the main page due to Blogger limiting the # of posts displayed on said page, I've maxed out that value at 999 posts. So yeah, hopefully this works and is enough for us, esp since we're using comments for follow-ups to a sub-topic of discussion. So until we reach 998 posts, I don't see any problems. At 999, we can always try to get http://bananabookclub2.blogspot.com...
Changed another thing - the sidebar now should list up to 10 DIFFERENT original posts that were recently responded to. Hopefully it'll now be easier to see what different posts were replied to and when. Happy spamming :D
Post a Comment
<< Home